domingo, diciembre 11

Magnolia, Paul Thomas Anderson

DONNIE
Do you have love in your heart?
THURSTON
I have love all over. I even have
love for you, friend.
DONNIE
Is it real love?
THURSTON
Well --
DONNIE
-- the kind of love that makes you feel
that intagible joy. Pit of your stomach.
Like a bucket of acid and nerves running
around and making you hurt and happy and
all over you're head over heels....?
THURSTON
Well you lost me with the last couple
of cocktail words spoken, m'boy, but
I believe it's that sort of love.
Sounds nice to me.
DONNIE
I have love.
THURSTON
A very chatty-kind, you do, indeed, it seems.
DONNIE
No. I mean, I'm telling you:
I'm telling you that I have love.
THURSTON
And I'm listening avidly, fellow.
DONNIE
My name is Donnie Smith and I have
lot's of love to give.

No hay comentarios: